I have two things to share with the world.
- I am still alive.
- I am still racing.
For some reason, over the past 11 months I haven’t had the motivation to sit down and write new posts. Hopefully, I have turned a corner and will get back to writing and publishing new posts.
But that doesn’t mean my life has been boring. Since my last post in December 2017, quite a few things interesting things have taken place in and out of racing.
Outside of racing
- I became an NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- My son graduated high school and began college
- I became a grandparent for the second time
- And a bunch of other things that I can’t remember
Inside of racing – If I get truly motivated I may post a couple of race reports
- I have gone 12 months without an injury for the first time in 3 years
- I ran the Maryland Savage Race – May 2018
- I ran the Palmerton Spartan Super – July 2018*
- I ran the Washington DC Ragnar Relay – Sept 2018*
- I ran the Washington DC Bonefrog Endurance Race – October 2018*
- I ran a couple of local 5ks and even managed to win my age group in one of them. It was a small perk of getting old.
* These ones are most likely to get race reports written.
Until next time?